Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cytoxan dose 1

Just a quick check-in... Stinky's neutrophil count was just about 8000 with a normal WBC count.  Hematocrit, hemoglobin, and RBC are still a little low, but like I said before, we are used to that... Its his normal.  Everything else looked awesome.  He is also back up to 10lbs 3oz.  All of this is really good news!   I gave him his first Cytoxan pill when I got home from a busy morning at work.  He held it down with zero problems and ate well this evening.  He is scheduled for his second dose on Monday.  Tomorrow I plan on posting a little about how this Cytoxan works in the body.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  For all those following me that may be in the same boat, stay strong... You are your pet's most favorite thing in the world!  They want to live for you, so be their rocks.  I've seen some facebook posts about losing the battle.  For those friends, remember all the great times you had. Its not a battle lost... its relief gained.  Life is a battle that nobody will win.  Let memories comfort you until you meet your best friends again, they will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.


IN MEMORY OF THOSE WE'VE LOST


No comments:

Post a Comment