Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 5

Stinky has come back around.  Good appetite and good attitude.  Right before we started chemotherapy, I had noticed his right nostril was puffy and oozing plus a small bump developed right beneath his nose, next to his philtrum.  There was swollen tissue forming right where his nose connects to his face.  It was like they literally popped up over night!  Since his first injection, there hasn't been any advancement in the growths or swelling.  The areas have seemed to dry up some, so I will take that as a positive.

nasal growths in right nostril
 


Another thing I have noticed is his kitty acne is starting pop up.  I hope it doesn't get out of control...  Or be a sign of too many infection fighting cells dying.  Its supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so I plan on letting Stink lay in the open windows for as long as he so desires.


#stinkerooni

No comments:

Post a Comment